1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- Reserved Parking Rental Available
- Private & Residential
- Sleeps 4
- Secure Coded Access Entertainment District
- Wine & Spirits Store On-Site
- Access to Off-Site Executive Conference Room with AV Package
- No car needed – walk to everything!
The Property Story:
Are you ready to experience Nashville in true Music City Style? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you! The Quarters, located on 2nd Avenue nestled right in the heart of the Music & Entertainment District which includes only a small portion of Broadway and 2nd Ave. Everything you want to see and do is just outside your front door! Walk to everything including Honky-Tonks, restaurants, concerts, live music, grocery/liquor stores, coffee shops, pharmacies, museums, sporting events, shopping and more!
“Artist’s Loft”, featured here, is one of our premier properties and is a gorgeous place to call home while visiting. This historic loft owned by a local Nashville artist has the touch of the owner’s eclectic art décor. It boasts brand new updated flooring and fresh paint (June 2017), stainless steel appliances, a washer and dryer inside the loft, atrium view, 100-year-old exposed brick, flat screen TV, and bar seating for 2. It sleeps up to 4, with 1 queen bed, and one comfy queen sofa bed. Great for a couple’s getaway, girls/guys trip, or a small family vacation.
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. The building is also occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a conveniently coded keypad to get in; the Loft itself has a conveniently coded entry as well. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Location & Nightlife Walk-Range:
- 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door)
- 1.5 blocks – Printers Alley
- 2 blocks – Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
- 3 blocks – Musicians Hall of Fame
- 3 blocks – Ryman Auditorium
- 4 blocks – Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- 4 blocks – 5th Ave Arts District
- 4 blocks – Bridgestone Arena
- 4 blocks – Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- 5 blocks – Country Music Hall of Fame
- 6 blocks – Music City Center (convention center)
- 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
- Plus, the building is just a 5-minute walk across the bridge to Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
*No pets allowed
Playlist Properties was the first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties:
Nashville STRP# 201527064