2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
- Newly finished with renovations
- Parking available
- Secure WiFi & Cable
- Wine & Spirits Store On-Site
- Secure Coded Access Entertainment District
- Private & Residential
- No car needed – walk to everything!
The Property Story:
Are you ready to experience Nashville in true Music City Style? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you! The Quarters, located on 2nd Avenue nestled right in the heart of the Music & Entertainment District which includes only a small portion of Broadway and 2nd Ave. Everything you want to see and do is just outside your front door! Walk to everything including Honky-Tonks, restaurants, concerts, live music, grocery/liquor stores, coffee shops, pharmacies, museums, sporting events, shopping and more! You don’t need a car and won’t need to take a cab. You will be in the HEART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT in Nashville!
Head out the front door of the building, and you are instantly where you want to be to take in all the sights and sounds of Music City. Then settle back into the loft to enjoy the home comforts of a huge, well-appointed kitchen and high thread-count linens.
‘Harmony Loft’ is in a PRIME location, yet peaceful and relaxing inside. Make your stay in Music City special in this unique, 2-level loft. The Upper level has 2 bedrooms, each with its own FULL BATH. The living space downstairs has a comfy queen sleeper sofa and 1/2 bath. Great for a small Group or Family Trip. This loft has a large kitchen; great for an extended stay or for those who just love to cook, or want to save money on food! This loft sleeps up to 6, with one King bed, one Queen bed, and one Queen sleeper sofa. The loft even has its own washer and dryer!
Located in the interior of the building with windows on the atrium, the inside is very peaceful, despite the loft’s central location.
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. The building is primarily occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a conveniently coded keypad to get in; the Loft itself has a conveniently coded entry as well. There is a private coin operated washer and dryers in the building for use. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
- (Upstairs) Bedroom 1: King Bed + Full Bath
- (Upstairs) Bedroom 2: Queen Bed + Full Bath
- (Downstairs) Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa + Half Bath
Location & Nightlife Walk-Range:
- 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door)
- 1.5 blocks – Printers Alley
- 2 blocks – Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
- 3 blocks – Musicians Hall of Fame
- 3 blocks – Ryman Auditorium
- 4 blocks – Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- 4 blocks – 5th Ave Arts District
- 4 blocks – Bridgestone Arena
- 4 blocks – Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- 5 blocks – Country Music Hall of Fame
- 6 blocks – Music City Center (convention center)
- 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
- Plus, the building is just a 5-minute walk across the bridge to Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
*No pets allowed
Playlist Properties is the only 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties: Info@PlaylistProperites.com, 615-913-7837