3 3 Bedrooms + Private Den (Bunk Room) / 2.5 Bathrooms
The Property Story:
Welcome to Music City Downtown Hideaway! Get ready to immerse yourself in this JUST REMODELED Luxury Home. You will never want to leave!
Are you ready to experience two of the most exciting areas of Music City all at once? Downtown Nashville AND Lower Broadway go hand in hand with Playlist Properties style! Relax and enjoy quaint surroundings of this vacation home where you can walk to cafes, dining, Farmers Market, shopping; then you can stroll, bike, or Lyft/Uber over to the Honky-Tonks, museums, live music and more on Lower Broadway! You can’t beat this location; it’s where relaxation meets the music.
With its open floor plan, this is the perfect space for up to 10 guests! The main floor is wide open with a great flow for socializing and entertaining. Enter the main room with a comfy sofa, flat screen smart TV with cable, beautiful bamboo floors and contemporary dining. Then flow right into the spacious kitchen w/ 12 cup coffee brewer, stainless steel appliances & granite counter tops. Continue to flow right into the Lounge with more comfortable seating, fireplace another SMART flat screen TV, a fireplace, and french doors to the small fenced-in back yard. And just off the kitchen is a HUGE, breezy screened side porch for enjoying a bug-free outdoor dinner & relaxing between explorations of Music City! The back deck also has an outdoor grill.
This vacation rental home is nestled on Jackson Street, among some beautiful historic Downtown Nashville homes; within walking distance to The Farmers Market, Bicentennial Park & the Entertainment District of Downtown Nashville!
All this and it’s only a quick three minute/$5 Uber ride back from a late-night out in the Honky-Tonks!
The home has 6 beds and sleeps 10 comfortably with:
• Master: King bed, en suite Full Bath, Full Tub and Shower (2nd floor)
• Bedroom 2: Queen Bed (2nd Floor – Shares a Full Bath with Bedroom 3)
• Bedroom 3: Queen Bed (2nd Floor – Shares a Full Bath with Bedroom 2)
• Private Den/Bedroom 4: Bunk set with 2 real twin beds (2nd Floor – Shares a Full Bath with Master or Bedrooms 2 & 3)
• Queen Sleeper Sofa w/ Upgraded Mattress (1st Floor, Sitting Room)
Downtown Nashville attractions that are about a mile away:
• Riverfront Park
• Printers Alley
• Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
• Musicians Hall of Fame
• Ryman Auditorium
• Tennessee Performing Arts Center
• 5th Ave Arts District
• Bridgestone Arena
• Schermerhorn Symphony Center
• Country Music Hall of Fame
• Music City Center (convention center)
• Frist Center for the Arts
• LP Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
Playlist Properties was the first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties:
Nashville STRP# 201514839