1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- Parking available
- Secure WiFi & Cable
- Roku TV
- Wine & Spirits Store On-Site
- Secure Coded Access Entertainment District
- Private & Residential
- No car needed – walk to everything!
The Property Story:
Are you ready to experience Nashville in true Music City Style? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you! The Quarters, located on 2nd Avenue nestled right in the heart of the Music & Entertainment District which includes only a small portion of Broadway and 2nd Ave. Everything you want to see and do is just outside your front door! Walk to everything including Honky-Tonks, restaurants, concerts, live music, grocery/liquor stores, coffee shops, pharmacies, museums, sporting events, shopping and more!
“Musician’s Loft” is owned by one of Music City’s local songwriters! It has a clean modern style and is fully renovated. It has beautiful black granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, bar seating for four, shimmering mosaic tile throughout that also carries into the beautiful bathroom, complete with plush towels.This Nashville Vacation Rental Loft has an atrium view from the family room (so it is very quiet), a flat screen TV, a sleek comfy leather couch that opens into a queen sleeper sofa. It has historic 100-year-old exposed brick throughout. The one bedroom has a pillow-top bed and high thread count linens. This loft also comes with a dedicated secure WiFi and the option to rent a Parking Pass to park in the garage across the street!
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. The building is primarily occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a conveniently coded keypad to access the building; the Loft itself has a conveniently coded entry as well.There is a private coin operated washer and dryer in the building for use. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Location & Nightlife Walk-Range:
- 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door)
- 1.5 blocks – Printers Alley
- 2 blocks – Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
- 3 blocks – Musicians Hall of Fame
- 3 blocks – Ryman Auditorium
- 4 blocks – Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- 4 blocks – 5th Ave Arts District
- 4 blocks – Bridgestone Arena
- 4 blocks – Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- 5 blocks – Country Music Hall of Fame
- 6 blocks – Music City Center (convention center)
- 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
- Plus, the building is just a 5-minute walk across the bridge to Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
- Nearby neighborhoods include The Gulch, Germantown, East Nashville, Midtown, Music Row, West End/Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village and 12South: all are a short drive or quick cab ride away.
*No pets allowed
Playlist Properties is the only 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties: