2 Bedrooms / 1.5 Bathrooms
- Parking available
- Secure WiFi & Cable
- Wine & Spirits Store On-Site
- Secure Coded Access Entertainment District
- Private & Residential
- Small pets allowed
- No car needed – walk to everything!
The Property Story:
Are you ready to experience Nashville in true Music City Style? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you! The Quarters, located on 2nd Avenue nestled right in the heart of the Music & Entertainment District which includes only a small portion of Broadway and 2nd Ave. Everything you want to see and do is just outside your front door! Walk to everything including Honky-Tonks, restaurants, concerts, live music, grocery/liquor stores, coffee shops, pharmacies, museums, sporting events, shopping and more!
“Rhythm Loft”, featured here, is one of our Premier Properties and offers clean lines, fine finishes and modern decor. You’ll love the AMAZING amount of space in this loft. One full bath, plus one half bath. It is fully renovated, has an open floor plan, and is stocked with everything you need for a comfortable stay. It has huge windows looking into the building’s atrium filled with plants and tons of sun through the skylight. Great for a couple’s getaway, girls/guys trip or a family vacation. This loft also comes with a dedicated secure WiFi and the option to rent a Parking Pass to park in the garage across the street!
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. The building is primarily occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a conveniently coded keypad to get in; the Loft itself has a conveniently coded entry as well. There is a private coin operated washer and dryers in the building for use. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Location & Nightlife Walk-Range:
- 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door)
- 1.5 blocks – Printers Alley
- 2 blocks – Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
- 3 blocks – Musicians Hall of Fame
- 3 blocks – Ryman Auditorium
- 4 blocks – Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- 4 blocks – 5th Ave Arts District
- 4 blocks – Bridgestone Arena
- 4 blocks – Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- 5 blocks – Country Music Hall of Fame
- 6 blocks – Music City Center (convention center)
- 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
- Plus, the building is just a 5-minute walk across the bridge to Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
- (Upstairs) Bedroom 1: King Bed + One (Full) Futon + Full Bath
- (Downstairs) Twin Room: 2 Twin Beds + Half Bath
- Pets allowed under 35lbs
- Large pet crate included in the loft
*Cats, Dogs Allowed
Playlist Properties is the only 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties: Info@PlaylistProperites.com, 615-913-7837