Services and Fees
Although services are customizable, below is the basic information.
- Advertise your property both locally and internationally
- Manage your property’s listing site including inquiries, bookings, visuals, guest screening, reviews, etc.
- Interview potential guests to make sure they are a good fit for your property
- Manage all incoming and outgoing guest related monetary transactions
- Monthly pay-out to you, the owner, including guests number of days rented, paid rates, deposits, expenses, taxes collected and paid, etc.
- Inspect your property before and after each rental and do an inventory inspection
- Personally welcome guests
- Organize repairs, maintenance, and provide receipts
- Collect and make payments for required taxes
- Maintain proper permitting for your property
- Directly manage your property’s housekeeping, maintaining high-quality standards
- Communicate with you as often or a little as you like
Fees for Services:
Our entry rate to manage a new property is 20% of gross monies collected on the property, not to include damage waivers or management related guest fees. If your property is already currently being run as a vacation rental and has existing listings with reviews, we can assess the value and discuss options. We are confident that we can maximize your property’s availability, resulting in maximum reservations. We can also ensure that your property is fetching the best rate per night, using our constant awareness of market rates, special events and comparable properties in the area.
For a detailed summary of the main reasons why vacation property owners have chosen us for property management in Nashville, click the below buttons.