Posh Pad - Downtown! Nashville
- Exquisitely Modern
- Wine & Spirits Store On-Site
- Secure Coded Access
- Inside Entertainment District
- Private & Residential
- No car needed
- Access to Community Laundry
- Access to Off-Site Executive Conference Room
- Walk to Everything!
This loft is a unique combination of historic Downtown Nashville and Ultra-Modern "Posh" Decor.
Are you ready to experience Nashville in true Music City Style? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you! The Quarters, located on 2nd Avenue nestled right in the heart of the Music & Entertainment District which includes only a small portion of Broadway and 2nd Ave. Everything you want to see and do is just outside your front door! Walk to everything including: Honky Tonks, Restaurants, Concerts, Live Music, Grocery/Liquor Stores, Coffee Shops, Pharmacies, Museums, Sporting Events, Shopping and MORE!
“Modern Urbanist”, featured here, is one of our Luxury Properties and is a unique urban experience in itself! This loft not only has posh, modern lighting, ultra-modern décor, and an AMAZING urban kitchen design, it also has historic 100 year old exposed brick walls and a rare view out its HUGE windows looking onto 2nd Avenue inside the Entertainment District below.The finishes & furnishings are ultra-modern and high-end including:
• A Gorgeous Bright Kitchen with all the Modern Amenities
• Flat Screen TVs in each Bedroom and the Open Living Room
• Wet Bar
• Full Bath with Rain Shower head and 6 ft JETTED TUB!
• Half Bath with Modern Lighting and Wall Coverings
• Exposed 100 year-old Brick
This loft sleeps up to 6 guests comfortably with:
• Master Bedroom - Queen Bed
• Second Bedroom - Queen Bed
• Living Area - Queen Sleeper (not your tradition sleeper, modern & comfortable)
*This loft also comes with secure WiFi and the option to rent a Parking Pass to park in the garage across the street!**
This Loft in The Quarters is quiet yet centrally located. Guests on the sleeper sofa in the loving area may be exposed to some street noise. The building is primarily occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a convenient coded key pad to get in; the Loft itself has a convenient coded entry as well. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
WALK to Honky-Tonks, MCC, Bridgstone Arena & Nissan Field!
Walk to all of Downtown Nashville attractions:
• 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (right out the back door)
• 1.5 blocks - Printers Alley
• 2 blocks - Lower Broadway & The Honky-Tonks
• 3 blocks - Musicians Hall of Fame
• 3 blocks - Ryman Auditorium
• 4 blocks - Tennessee Performing Arts Center
• 4 blocks - 5th Ave Arts District
• 4 blocks - Bridgestone Arena
• 4 blocks - Schermerhorn Symphony Center
• 5 blocks - Country Music Hall of Fame
• 6 blocks - Music City Center (convention center)
• 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
• Plus, the building is just a 5 minute walk across the bridge to LP Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
• Nearby neighborhoods include The Gulch, Germantown, East Nashville, Midtown, Music Row, West End/Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village and 12South: all are a short drive or quick cab ride away.
Playlist Properties was the first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more information on our properties.
- Combination tub/shower
- Jetted tub
- Sleep sofa /futon
- Autumn foliage
- Botanical garden
- Coin laundry
- Live theater
- Recreation center
- Water parks
- Winery tours
- Satellite / Cable
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Auto Drip Coffee Maker/Pot
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Outlet shopping
- Paddle boating
- Sight seeing
- Massage therapist
- Medical services
- Kayak / Canoe
- Equestrian events
- Freshwater fishing
- Jet skiing
- Roller blading
- Non smoking only
- Not suitable for children
- Pets not allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Dining Area
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- High Speed Internet
- No Phone
- Laundry Facility On-Site
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Bank
- Off-site Conference Room
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Paid Parking Garage
- Symphony Orchestra
- Art Galleries
- Live Music Venues
- Sporting Events/Nissan Stadium
|Summer Season Rates||6/1/2019 - 8/31/2019||2||$236||$1702||$8114|
|Fall Season Rates||9/1/2019 - 11/30/2019||2||$236||$1674||$7842|
|Winter Season Rates||12/1/2019 - 2/29/2020||2||$236||$1568||$6677|
|Spring Season Rates||3/1/2020 - 5/31/2020||2||$236||$1949||$8663|
|Summer Season Rates||6/1/2020 - 8/31/2020||2||$236||$2177||$9444|
Manager Response: Thank you for your feedback. We are happy this condo was lovely for you. Please come back to Nashville and let us host you again!
Manager Response: Thank you for your feedback. We also love this property and the awesome location to Broadway. We are happy this place was nice for your trip. Please come back to Nashville and let us host you again!
Manager Response: Thank you for your feedback. We also love this property and the great location to downtown. We are happy this place was perfect for all your activities. Please come back to Nashville and let us host you again!
Manager Response: Thank you for your review! Our lofts are in a great location for guests desiring to walk right out of their door to all the action, yet still having a little quiet and comfort when you return from your night out. We hope you will come back and stay with Playlist Properties again.
Manager Response: Thanks for the 5 Star Review! We are so glad you loved everything about the loft. The location can't be beat!
Manager Response: Thanks for the review. We'd love to get more feedback from you. The location is one of the best in the City, right in the heart of Downtown. What is you reason for only 4 stars on location? We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!