The city of Nashville always has something fun and exciting happening no matter what time of the year. We want our guests at Playlist Properties to get the full experience of Music City, so we have provided a list of popular Nashville events that could be occurring during your stay with us. Many of the popular events in Nashville are annual and have been around for years. If you have any questions or want more information regarding these events or other Nashville events, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
For even more Nashville events, download our FREE travel guide!
- Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville – December
- The Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville – February
- Music City Irish Fest – March
- Rock ‘N Roll Marathon – April
- The Iroquois Steeplechase – May
- CMA Music Festival – June
- Nashville 4th of July – July
- Nashville Wine Auction – August
- Music City Food & Wine Festival – September
- Nashville Oktoberfest – October
- Holiday Harmony – November – January
- Music City Bowl – December